Our Materials



Also called Sterling Silver

925 silver means that it is made of 92.5% pure silver. The remaining 7.5% being an alloy of metals including copper. 925 silver is a precious alloy which is the world reference in terms of jewelry. 100% pure silver being too soft for jewelry making.

Benefits: Money is associated with our inner world, our deepest emotions, moods and feelings. Associated with feminine energies, it is also a talisman of fertility and maternity protection.

Interesting fact: At Beblue, we practice silver recycling in our local Montreal workshops.


Also called 925 silver 14k gold plated.

For a jewel to bear the 14kt vermeil designation, it must be made of 925 silver and then plated with 14kt gold.

Gold-plated jewelry on a metal base cannot be considered vermeil.

Vermeil reduces the risk of allergy and reaction, as both metals are usually hypoallergenic. At Beblue, we have a high quality standard and we apply 14kt gold plating with a thickness of 2.5 microns, allowing you to wear your jewelry every day and without moderation.

Benefits: This precious metal activates our connection to power, presence in the moment and our personal autonomy.

Interesting fact: According to some beliefs, gold has the particularity of coming from the stars, it was not initially formed on Earth. Gold would come from the explosion of a supernova or the fusion of two stars, which adds to its value.

Gold Filled

Gold filled is a thick layer of 14k gold applied to a brass or copper base. In order to qualify as "gold filled", the weight of gold in the final jewel must be equivalent to one-twentieth of its total weight. Compared to a piece of gold-plated jewelry, it's simply fifty to a hundred times more gold. We then understand that gold-filled jewelry is more resistant than classic gilding.


Pink Aventurine

Properties: Helps to keep in touch with reality by inking – Brings energy and joy in case of depression – Gives a boost

Zebra Jasper

Properties: Stimulates the immune system -Brings comfort and reassurance - Gently develops our ability to change

Green Angelite

Properties: Promotes endurance and stability –Establishes peace and relaxation of body and soul – Soothes pain and psychic suffering


Properties: Helps to regain balance – Strengthens the will to take responsibility and go all the way – Gives silk confidence and endurance in difficult situations

White Agate

Properties: Brings a sense of security and peace – Heals inner anger – Stabilizes emotions

Blue Opal

Properties:Balances the body in water – Regulates body fluids and purifies – Eliminates toxins


Properties: Thins the blood – Strengthens the immune system – Purifies and protects against negative influences

Brazilian Sodalite

Properties: Promotes meditation – Helps relaxation – Corrects aggressiveness

Australian red jasper

Properties: Promotes meditation – Helps relaxation – Corrects aggressiveness

smoky quartz

Properties: Emotional calm, Responsibility and Self-confidence


Properties: Strength, Confidence and Determination

Our Pearls

Freshwater Pearls

Properties: unknown


Properties: Well-being, Charm and Purity